Monday, March 17, 2008

back to blogging

After a while for not blogging for different reasons, I was stuck in two different paths... either delete it or remain blogging... I opted for the latter. I am working on expanding the blog by bringing new bloggers to contribute....

today was supposed to be a good day, but you know when you wake up on the wrong side of bed... suddenly you realize that you should stay in your room.

I woke up with half of me on the floor, and said : ok it is going to be one of those miserable days.

I go to work, and twice I almost got squashed by motorcycles... but I said the worst is over.

I arrive to work, and open my laptop, suddenly my laptop is dead even though I bought it last week .

Then a meeting gets postponed from noon till 6:00... and eventually the meeting gets postponed... I get a headache... and a whole days flies without any productivity... I think I will spend the remainder of the day at home... I seriously think Hezbollah will be lucky and hit an Israeli plane flying over Beirut and the plane will land on my head as I am enjoying the nice evening of Beirut with a nice glass of Vodka.

No comments: